Cooking for Vitality
Do you find it impossible to get off the couch after eating dinner every night?
Do you spin out at the thought of meal planning, hitting the grocery store, and keeping your family well-fed with healthy snacks, balanced meals, and superfoods?
Cooking didn't always need "vitality" as a qualifier – all foods were whole foods, and if you cooked with them, you received the energy you were meant to receive. But we’ve got more options than we can shake a stick at these days. Staying safe, informed, and energized is harder than ever.
In the brand-new, just released course "Cooking for Vitality", it’s our goal to help you do exactly that.
Meet Dr. Trevor Cates
Dr. Trevor Cates is a graduate of the National College of Natural Medicine, and the first woman to be licensed as a naturopathic doctor in the state of California.
She found that even with her medical knowledge of nutritious eating, and even having grown up on a farm in Virginia with parents who made home-cooked farm-fresh meals every day…
There were still challenges at home with her own family when it came to getting healthy meals on the table regularly.
So when she was writing her book Clean Skin From Within, she decided to include recipes… and was amazed at what she discovered in this process.
Food as medicine had been the cornerstone of her education and her upbringing. So naturally, and in light of all the ways she saw we weren’t using food to our full advantage, she’s raised her children to cook as a family and focus on making healthy food taste delicious.
Throughout the course you'll learn:
- How to navigate the grocery store like you’re a person on a mission, and that mission is to feel energized and activated by the food we eat.
- What ingredients to never run out of in your pantry.
- How to transform your cooking experience with a rotation of powerful superfood options.
- What to eat to satisfy your sweet tooth that won’t spike your blood sugar.
- Four recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert made with pure, natural ingredients.
- The secret to feeling energized after breakfast, lunch, and dinner and totally miss that mid-day slump.
- Clever ways to sneak vegetables into every part of your day.
- How to plan for dinner all week so you’ll never be left staring into the open fridge, tempted to make a decadent mac-and-cheese while beautiful produce rots out of sight.
- And so much more…